Refund & Return Policy
MarkUP trade has implemented a transparent refund policy. In case you are not satisfied with our service level, you can request a refund.
If an account was funded via debit or credit card, the funds can be refunded to the card.
To request a refund, contact the Markup Trade Costumer support via e-mail. We will review your request within 5 business days and reply in a timely manner. After we have reviewed the request, it usually takes less than 30 days for the refund to be executed. Please note that any violations of MarkUP Trade Customer Agreement or Partner Agreement, or any other legal regulations cannot be subject to a refund request. The same applies to any profits or losses received as a result of your trading activity.
This policy can be modified or edited without prior notice.
Deposit and Withdrawal
1. The Client may deposit funds into the Trading Account at any time. All payments to the Company shall be made in accordance with the Payment Instructions set forth on the Companys Website. Under no circumstances will third party or anonymous payments be accepted.
2. In case the nature of the deposit does not allow instant payment processing (bank wire, etc), the Client shall create a Deposit Request in the Personal Area. Failure to do so will lead to a deposit delay.
3. It is the Clients sole responsibility to create Deposit Requests in his or her Personal Area and to fill them in a correct and proper way. Failure to do so will lead to a deposit delay.
4. The Client may withdraw funds from the Trading Account at any time in accordance with the procedure described in paragraph 13.5.
5. If the Client requests to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, the Company shall pay the specified amount within three (3) Business Days after the request has been accepted if the following conditions are met:
5.1. Withdrawal request contains all necessary information
5.2. The request is to perform funds transfer to the Clients bank account or e-currency account (under no circumstances will payments to third party or anonymous accounts be accepted), and
5.3. Clients Free Margin exceeds or equals to the amount specified in the withdrawal request including all payment charges.
6. The Company shall debit the Clients Trading Account for all payment charges (if applicable).
7.As per Companys AML Policy, to prevent the Client from money laundering or terrorist financing, the Company establishes that the Сlient shall use the same methods to withdraw funds as he or she did to deposit funds. If the Client deposits funds to his or her Trading Account via multiple payment methods, the Client shall withdraw funds using the same payment methods. In this case, the ratio of withdrawable amounts to one another shall be directly proportional to the ratio of deposited amounts.
8. In exceptional cases (such as Force Majeure circumstances, termination of payment system operation, etc.), the Company is entitled to decline the Clients funds withdrawal in any payment system. Such cases shall be considered on a case by case basis.
9. To provide financial security for the Client, in some cases the Company reserves a right to withdraw Clients funds only to his or her bank account.
10. For security and/or compliance reasons, the Company reserves the right to demand the Client’s complete identification data.The Company also reserves the right to refuse to provide the Services to the Client who fails to pass the control check by phone and fails to answer basic questions concerning the Clients Personal Area:
10.1. Following the request of the Company, the Client shall send to the Company advanced selfies and/or regular selfies with the requested identification documents, such as passport, other types of ID, address proof, bank reference letter, and/or any other relevant documents not listed here
10.2. Should such request be made by the Company, the Client shall have 14 (fourteen) calendar days to collect and send advanced selfies and/or regular selfies with the requested documents to the Company
10.3. If the Client does not send advanced selfies and/or regular selfies with the requested documents within the mentioned 14-day period, the Client’s account shall be irreversibly blocked, and the Clients personal funds, excluding profits, shall be refunded
10.4. No profits shall be paid and no losses shall be reimbursed for such accounts
10.5. For the purposes of this clause, an advanced selfie shall mean a selfie of a person made with a requested document and a sheet of paper with the current date and the word Markup Trade written on it.
11. Internal transfers (that is, transfers from one trading account to another within the Company) between third parties are prohibited.
12. If the Client has an obligation to pay any amount to the Company that exceeds the Trading Account Equity, the Client shall pay the amount of excess forthwith upon the obligation arising.
13. All incoming payments shall be credited to the Clients Trading Account no later than within one (1) Business day after the funds have been received by the Company.
14. The Client acknowledges and agrees that when a payment is due and sufficient funds have not yet been credited to the Clients Trading Account, the Company shall be entitled to treat the Client as having failed to make a payment and to exercise its rights in compliance with the Agreement.
15. The Client shall make any margin payments or other due payments in US dollars, Euros, and other currencies accepted by the Company. The payment amount will be converted into the Trading Account Currency at the current market rate.
16. The Company is entitled but not obliged to cover deposit and withdrawal fees applied by Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, or any other payment processors. Such fees can be charged from the Client in cases which the Company deems appropriate.